Dr. Thomas Hanser
Clinic partners with Prof F. Khoury at Schloss Schellenstein in Germany
Oral Surgeon, M.Sc. in Periodontology, M.Sc. in Oral Implantology
Adjunct Professor at Frankfurt University
Academic & professional appointments
- Deputy Director at the International Dental Implant, Periodontology and Oral Surgery Centre, (Chairman: Prof. Dr. F. Khoury), Olsberg, Germany
- Co-Author with Prof. Dr. Fouad Khoury: „Bone and Soft Tissue Augmentation in Implantology” (2021) Quintessence Textbook
- Co-Author with Prof. Dr. Fouad Khoury: „Bone Augmentation in Oral Implantology“ (2009) Multi-language Quintessence Textbook
- Senior Academic Advisor at Department of Postgraduate Education, Goethe-University Frankfurt
- Lecturer at several postgraduate academic university programs
- International Speaker on aesthetic implant surgery & hard and soft tissue grafting
- Supervisor in Implant Dentistry (German Society of Implant Dentistry and German Society of Dental, Oral & Craniomandibular Science)
- Instructor in Oral Surgery (German Dental Association)
Dr Thomas Hanser’s scientific publication with co-author Prof Fouad Khoury won the William Laney Research Award in 2017 awarded by the American Academy of Osseointegration, USA for the publication: Mandibular bone block harvesting from the retromolar region: a 10-year prospective clinical study.
Dr Hanser has been at the forefront of teaching for over 15 years on Advanced Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting and Aesthetic Implant Surgery. He has been lecturing at several academic university programs and has trained numerous dentists during this period.
He is the author of several scientific publications and the Co-Author with Prof. Dr. Fouad Khoury „Bone Augmentation in Oral Implantology“ (2009) and “Bone and Soft Tissue Augmentation in Implantology” (2021) Quintessence Textbooks.
Dr. Hanser has over 20 years of experience in the field of Oral Implantology with particular focus on
- Aesthetic Hard and Soft Tissue Management in Implant Dentistry
- Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting and Reconstructive Techniques
- Lateral and Vertical Tissue Reconstructions
He is an international speaker and he has been lecturing across Europe, USA, Asia on Aesthetic Implant Surgery and related Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting.
He is a Certified Expert of several scientific Oral Implantology related societies: DGOI, BDIZ EDI, BDO, DGMKG, DGZI.
Dr. Hanser is a lecturer at several postgraduate academic university programs:
- Master of Science in Oral Implantology, University of Frankfurt, Germany
- Master of Science in Aesthetic Dentistry, University of Frankfurt, Germany
- Master of Science in Periodontology, Dresden International University, Germany
- German Society of Implant Dentistry (DGI)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Department of Periodontology, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, USA in 2012