Yxoss CBR® has revolutionised oral bone augmentation by customising the commonly used “titanium mesh”, using a digital workflow of CBCT data combined with 3-D printing technology to fit the individual anatomy of each patient.
The designed structure of the titanium scaffold determines with extreme precision the contour of the alveolar ridge which needs to be prepared for subsequent dental implant placement.
Yxoss CBR is Cad Cam designed and created to be customised and precisely adapted to an irregular bone defect thus limitations and disadvantages of conventional titanium meshes can be entirely eliminated.
What makes it special
- Extreme precision as it uses the most up-to-date CAD/CAM technology combined with 3D printing technology enabling stability and precision of the planned augmentation volume.
- Provides a solution for vertical and horizontal ridge augmentation procedures
- Reduces surgery time without complex adaptations
- Removes time-consuming cutting, shaping, and adapting of titanium mesh
- Easy Removal Design® with pre-defined breaking points of Yxoss CBR
- High stability and space maintenance
- Online Ordering Platform: Monitor all steps of the entire process easily
- ReOss® calculates the necessary augmentation volume for case planning
- Yxoss CBR® Backward: Optional unique integrated implant positioning in the surgical planning
- The open structure of Yxoss CBR® classic enables periosteal vascularisation that is essential for bone regeneration.
- Yxoss CBR® Protect: In certain cases, excessive bone formation in he apical part of the titanium scaffold can hamper its removal due to soft and hard tissue ingrowth. To overcome this challenge, Yxoss CBR® Protect features a microporous structure in the apical area which allows an even easier removal.
Yxoss CBR® can be combined with biomaterials, Geistlich Bio-Oss® and Geistlich Bio-Gide®
Yxoss CBR® technology allows combined autologous and xenogeneic bone graft augmentation:
- Autologous bone combines osteogenesis, osteoconductivity and osteoinductivity.
- Geistlich Bio-Oss® protects the grafted bone volume due to the low resorption rates, and supports rapid and integrated bone growth thanks to its osteoconductivity.
- Geistlich Bio-Gide®, as a preserved native bilayer structure, protects effectively the graft from soft tissue ingrowth and mechanical dislocation.
Customised Bone Regeneration (CBR) Course
with Dr Marcus Seiler, founder of Yxoss® CBR
18 November 2023, London
Step-by step protocols for Customised Bone Regeneration of complex bone defects using the Yxoss CBR mesh
Hands-on soft tissue management & fixation techniques on animal jaws and models
This course will focus on all stages of Customised Bone Regeneration from the digital planning to the surgical placement including horizontal and vertical augmentations, soft tissue management, management of complications and removal of the scaffold.
About the Speaker
DR MARCUS SEILER
Founder of Yxoss CBR® MSc Periodontology, MSc Oral Implantology CEO of ReOss
- 2006-2008 developed Yxoss CBR®technology for the regeneration of bone defects
- 2009 foundation of ReOss® GmbH in Filderstadt, Germany
- International speaker
- Author of multiple publications in the field of dental implantology and oral surgery
- Develop an understanding of how Yxoss bone regeneration compares to other augmentation techniques
- Learn the advantages of digital treatment planning
- Learn the Yxoss surgical protocols, required instrumentations and materials
- Develop hands-on experience of horizontal and vertical bone augmentation with CBR
- Develop hands-on experience of soft tissue management for CBR working on animal jaws
- Learn the method of Backward Planning
- Learn prevention and management of complications associated with Yxoss CBR placement