with Dr. Joseph Choukroun
The inventor of PLATELET RICH FIBRIN techniques
25TH MARCH 2022, LONDON
PRF application in Dental Implantology, Oral Surgery, Bone Augmentation.
PRF 1-day course
Out of stock
Time left until the course
On this Platelet Rich Fibrin training course you will learn the theoretical background of PRF. Participants will receive up-to-date didactic knowledge on clinical use of PRF in oral surgery, dental implantology and tissue grafting enriched by numerous clinical tips and tricks on hard and soft tissue management.
What is PRF – Platelet Rich Fibrin?
A PRF is a blood clot prepared from patient’s blood in a clinically usable form that is rich in platelets, growth factors, stem cells and white blood cells which facilitates natural tissue regeneration, wound healing, stimulation of bone growth and new blood vessel formation.
PRF contains approximately 10 times more platelet concentration than normal blood, therefore having great healing and regenerative properties.
PRF is easy to prepare PRF at chair side and is very cost effective.
Unlike PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), PRF works without using anti-coagulation factors favoring natural fibrin clot formation and faster wound healing.
Who is this course for?
This theoretical PRF course is for dentists who are placing dental implants or performing oral surgery and who aim to:
- predictably accelerate wound and tissue healing
- stimulate bone and soft tissue regeneration
- promote new blood vessel formation with PRF prepared easily at chair side at a low cost.
- learn concepts and numerous clinical tips and tricks on hard and soft tissue management
What will you learn?
- Theoretical knowledge on hard and soft tissue regeneration with PRF, clinical applications of PRF in oral surgery, bone augmentation, dental implantology.
- Biological factors for long term stability of bone and soft tissue with an overall approach to dental implantology.
- Impact of oxidative stress on bone formation and on longevity of dental implants
- Theoretical knowledge on L-PRF, A-PRF, i-PRF+, S-PRF protocols, Sticky Bone
- Peri-implantitis prevention and treatment, marginal bone loss
The PRF didactic materials were explained very well. Dr Choukroun is an amazing speaker.
Friday, 25th March 2022
- L-PRF, A-PRF, i-PRF+, S-PRF, Sticky Bone with PomPac and PomSwing
- NEW! PomPac and PomSwing protocols to achieve larger fibrin
- Relevance of protocols according to the low speed centrifugation concept (LSCC)
- Biology of wound healing – Growth factors
- Biology of Platelet Rich Fibrin
- Clinical applications of PRF in dentistry (bone augmentation, sinus lift, immediate loading, etc.)
- Hard and soft tissue regeneration with PRF
- Peri-implantitis and marginal bone loss
- Biological factors for long-term success – positive and negative factors which control angiogenesis, blood supply and bone metabolism
- Presentation of clinical cases and protocols
Out of stock
Enhance your hands-on clinical skills on PRF in dentistry.
Join the 2 day fully comprehensive course with focus on phlebotomy, using the blood centrifuge, preparing PRF products, specific suture techniques, pain management and more.
Application of PRF in dentistry
- PRF in dental implantology (increases implant stability and faster osseointegration)
- PRF in Tooth Extraction (to allow early bone and gingival regeneration)
- Bone augmentation
- Guided Bone Regeneration – GBR
- Sinus Grafting (as sole or combination graft biomaterial)
- Peri-implant defects
- Root Coverage
- Intrabony & furcation defects
Out of stock
David Game College
31 Jewry Street, London, EC3N 2ET
Dr Joseph CHOUKROUN
SPEAKER OF PRF DENTAL COURSE
- Inventor of the PRF techniques: L-PRF, A-PRF, i-PRF, iPRF+, SPRF (Choukroun PRF protocols)
- President of SYFAC, International Symposium on Growth Factors
- 20+ years of clinical and biological experience
- Researcher at Department for Oral, Cranio-Maxillofacial and Facial Plastic Surgery
- Author of several scientific papers
- International Speaker
- Owner of Pain Clinic in France
How can PRF promote your dental surgery outcome
Out of stock
Platelet Rich Fibrin is used in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery and in Implant dentistry to aid healing. PRF is a living tissue which provides a collection of immune cells embedded in a meshwork of cross linked fibrin filled with growth factors. PRF made from...
Platelet Rich Fibrin is a blood clot prepared without anticoagulants or artificial additives, that is rich in growth factors, platelets, and cytokines. PRF facilitates new blood vessel formation, tissue regeneration, healing and stimulation of bone growth. Using PRF...
Platelet Rich Fibrin practical hands-on course for dentists with the founder of PRF, Dr. Joseph Choukroun Over 70 dentists with special interest in implant dentistry attended the fantastic PRF practical hands-on course in London, UK on the 13-14th March 2020. Dr....