• Learn PRF techniques from the inventor Dr. Joseph Choukroun and help provide your patients with less pain, shorter healing, and less scarring.
• Get the more rapid and thorough vascularization.
• Obtain the best results in soft tissue management and bone augmentation.
• Decrease the rate of infection especially following molar extractions and prior/during implant placement.
• Learn what conditions and substances the growth factors need to be really effective.
• Get to know the solution for peri-implantitis and marginal bone loss.
WHAT IS PLATELET RICH FIBRIN-PRF?
Collected from patient’s blood
No immunological reactions
Improved patient satisfaction
Biology of wound healing
- Growth factors: biology and physiology, mechanisms of action
- Composition and influence on tissue healing
Biology of platelet rich fibrin
- i-PRF: Injectable PRF that clots after injection
- A-PRF as “matrix” in soft tissue management and bone augmentation
- S-PRF: Sticky Bone
Clinical indications of PRF in dentistry
Discussion over its potential use in Socket preservation, Soft Tissue Management, Bone Augmentation procedures, Implant Dentistry
Factors that antagonize the PRF
Vitamin D Level, Cholesterol, Contamination, Pressure, Tension: protocols & solutions.
Peri-implantitis and marginal bone loss
Physiological approach, prevention and solutions
- Presentation of clinical cases and protocols
13th March 2020
- 08.00 - 08.30 : Welcome & Registration
- 08.30 - 10.30 : Conference
- 10.30 - 11.00 : Coffee Break
- 11.00 - 13.00 : Conference
- 13.00 - 14.00 : Lunch
- 14.00 - 15.00 : Conference
- 15.00 - 15.30 : Coffee Break
- 15.30 - 17.00 : Demonstration
- Question and Answer Session
5.00 average based on 1 rating
The course will take place at the elegant The Rembrandt Hotel, a historic 4 star conference venue with a modern vibe. Conveniently based in the heart of Knightsbridge in central London, the venue is easily accessible.
The Rembrandt Hotel
11 Thurloe Place
The Conference Suite is located in a separate area of the hotel flooded with natural daylight with a dedicated break-out area. The room layout will be classroom style so you will be able to take notes comfortably and have access to your computer. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the hotel allowing you to stay connected and do business wherever and whenever you choose.
The price includes lunch and refreshments during coffee break. The 3-course carvery buffet lunch, all freshly made with seasonal ingredients, will be served in the hotel’s Palette Restaurant. You can help yourself to a selection of starters, main courses including vegetarian option and desserts on the buffet.
Book your room at The Rembrandt at a discounted price
Once apartments for Harrods,The Rembrandt’s 194 smartly designed rooms and suites combine modern furnishings and high technology. Choose from several bedroom categories.
Delegates who book their room directly on the hotel’s website will get 10% off the Best Available rate or 5% off the Advanced Purchase rate with the discount code provided in your confirmation email upon registering for the course.
For further information about booking rates and booking your room please visit: